1. What is your earliest sporting memory?
Playing soccer at school.
2. What is the favourite club in your bag?
56 degree wedge.
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball?
Lorena Ochoa, Tiger Woods and Pink.
4. What was your proudest moment?
I just bought a house so I’m pretty pleased about that. I like being independent.
5. What can’t you live without?
My phone and my laptop.
6. What is your favourite golf course?
Metropolitan in Australia.
7. Any superstitions?
8. Who do you most admire?
My parents. They raised a good family.
9. What is your favourite meal?
Teppanyaki, but nothing beats my mum’s cooking.
10. How would you spend a perfect day?
A long breakfast, two hours practising golf and then spend the afternoon on the beach.
11. What’s your motto for life?
Life is what you make it.
12. Describe yourself in a word.
13. Neat or messy?
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Photographs by Rihanna.
15. What’s your passion outside golf?
I miss field hockey.
16. Motto for golf?
Play one shot at a time.
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs?
Just the usual things like balls, tees, marker, rain gear, tape, drinks, food and gloves.
18. Who would you get to play you in a movie of your life?
Maybe Hilary Swank!