1. What is your earliest sporting memory?
Going to watch Leicester City in one of the boxes with a friend.
2. What is the favourite club in your bag?
My driver – it’s a PING i15.
3. With whom would you like to play a fourball?
Annika Sorenstam, Phil Mickelson and Sergio Garcia.
4. What was your proudest moment?
Getting my LET card.
5. What can’t you live without?
6. What is your favourite golf course?
The Dukes Course at Woburn.
7. Any superstitions?
No, I try not to have any.
8. Who do you most admire?
9. What is your favourite meal?
10. How would you spend a perfect day?
A hot sunny day in a park playing sports with friends.
11. What’s your motto for life?
12. Describe yourself in a word.
13. Neat or messy?
Neat golf clubs and messy room.
14. What’s your favourite song at the moment?
Leave Me Alone by Pink.
15. What’s your passion outside golf?
All sports and gym.
16. Motto for golf?
17. What’s in your golf bag other than clubs?
Micro pore tape for blisters and a psychological golf card given to me by a marshal in Australia.
18. What is your best golf tip?
Stay down: keep your head down!