1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? My idea of perfect happiness is living a life fearlessly. Travelling the world with the persons I love, visiting every continent, and changing lives through my love of the game of golf, if I can.
2. What is your greatest fear? Drowning, which is comical, as I love to snorkel and I am on my way to getting certified in scuba diving!!!
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I am far too trusting of people.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Dishonesty: I hate it when people lie, cheat, or otherwise get ahead in life by being dishonest.
5. Which living person do you most admire? I admire my parents more than anyone else on this earth. They had a hell of a time raising my siblings and me, and they gave up their lives for me to be where I am. I am grateful for them every day and have learned all of life’s greatest lessons from them.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? Used to be purses, shoes and perfumes, now I love to indulge in wine and great times with friends!!
7. What is your current state of mind? I’m happier now than I can ever recall being. I am in a great place in my life. My golf is starting to come around, my book is selling well, I’m learning who my true friends are, I’m holding onto my loved ones tightly, and life is just beautiful!!!
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? I would think that beauty is the most overrated and misinterpreted virtue out there! It’s very conceptual and subjective. Beauty is all in the eye of the beholder!
9. On what occasion do you lie? I try not to lie, but I will if telling the truth will be more painful than embellishing a little bit.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? My waistline, just like every other woman out there!
11. Which living person do you most despise? I don’t have time in my life to despise or hate anyone. If I don’t like you, I don’t acknowledge your existence.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man? Humour, honesty and the ability to communicate.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Empathy.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Absolutely, silly bear, OMG and WTF!
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Life is the greatest thing in the world.
16. When and where were you happiest? Every day that I wake up is the happiest day of my life.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? The ability to read minds would be amazing, I think.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would be less gullible, and fall in love without being a sceptic.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? I don’t know, I can’t think of myself in that way. You would have to ask other people!
20. Where would you most like to live? There is no one place I would love to live. I love Dubai, Singapore, Costa del Sol, Dublin, Australia, and Hawaii
21. What is your most treasured possession? My most prized possession is my family and closest friends.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? I would say it’s a debate between losing a child, and falling in love with someone who doesn’t love you back would be my definition of misery.
23. What is your favourite occupation? An underwater photographer or an environmentalist of some sort.
24. What is your most marked characteristic? My hat and my laughter are probably what I’m most known for.
25. What do you most value in your friends? The ability to trust them, their humour and their honesty.
26. Who are your favourite writers? I love the classics by Algernon Blackwood, H.P. Lovecraft, and I’m recently loving Carlos Ruiz Zafon’s work.
27. Who is your hero of fiction? I don’t really have a fictitious hero. There are plenty of real life heroes in my opinion!
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with? That’s a very good question, but I have no idea how to answer that!!!!
29. Who are your heroes in real life? My parents, people in the military, teachers and doctors. Those are heroes in my book.
30. What are your favourite names? I don’t have favourite names. Presently I’m quite partial to Duncan and Adriana.
31. What is it that you most dislike? Dishonesty is one thing I cannot stand.
32. What is your greatest regret? I don’t live life with regret, ever.
33. How would you like to die? I wouldn’t like to, but if I have to die, I would love to while doing something I love. Skydiving or something would be a thrilling way to go!!!