1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? To not have any worries about anyone close to me.
2. What is your greatest fear?Losing the people I love.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?I tend to procrastinate… and I tend to see things quite black and white so anything in between is sometimes hard for me to accept and understand; I like things to be true and in an honest and rightful way.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?Selfishness.
5. Which living person do you most admire?Roger Federer.
6. What is your greatest extravagance?My house.
7. What is your current state of mind?I’m thinking (pensive).
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?Beauty.
9. On what occasion do you lie?Only when there is an absolute need to.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?My tan lines.
11. Which living person do you most despise?No-one.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?Being down-to-earth and trustworthy.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?The same: down-to-earth and trustworthy.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? I don’t really know which words I overuse.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My parents and my brother.
16. When and where were you happiest? A couple of weeks ago I realised that I was really happy with the way things are going. Sometimes you have a moment when you just realise that things can be a lot worse so I try to be happy with who I am and with what I’ve got.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? Being able to sing well and to be able to play an instrument well.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To have more patience sometimes, but I wouldn’t want to change that, because that would mean I wouldn’t want it badly enough I think.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? With all the goals and dreams I have, I hope it is yet to come!
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? I would come back as myself, it would be fun to do it all over I think.
21. Where would you most like to live? Somewhere the weather is always pleasant.
22. What is your most treasured possession? I think right now it’s my house.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Losing a child.
24. What is your favourite occupation? Golf!
25. What is your most marked characteristic? My smile, I think.
26. What do you most value in your friends? Understanding.
27. Who are your favourite writers? Dan Brown, Stieg Larsson and Nikki French.
28. Who is your hero of fiction? I have no clue.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? No clue.
30. Who are your heroes in real life? People who risk their lives for others and who can put their needs second to others.
31. What are your favourite names? Noah and Josephine.
32. What is it that you most dislike? Being late, selfishness and some other things but let’s not get too negative!
33. What is your greatest regret? Don’t have one, but I would do some things differently. Looking back, all the tough times have made me stronger and a better person.
34. How would you like to die? With no pain!
35. What is your motto? Don’t worry: there’s always a solution.