1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? To never be worried about my family’s future.
2. What is your greatest fear? The death of my daughter and my husband.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I am never satisfied.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Intolerance and narrow minded people.
5. Which living person do you most admire? Roger Federer.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? Buying a yellow Mini Cooper S the first time I entered the car dealership.
7. What is your current state of mind? So-so.
8. On what occasion do you lie? To my husband. I don’t tell him if I have bought something for my daughter!
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance? My weight!
10. Which living person do you most despise? People who are “on strike”.
11. What is the quality you most like in a man? Honesty.
12. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Honesty.
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? ‘J’en ai marre’ which is hard to translate but is close to: ‘I’ve had enough,’ or, ‘it’s boring me.’
14. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My maternal grandmother who passed away when I was 18.
15. When and where were you happiest? Recently when I celebrated my win, with the people I love nearest me.
16. Which talent would you most like to have? I’d like to be able to see my future.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? It would be to erase the fact that I am never satisfied.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement? To have success in my job with my daughter near me.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Definitely a black Spanish horse.
20. Where would you most like to live? New York.
21. What is your most treasured possession? The love given to me by my husband and my daughter.
22. What is your favourite occupation? Realising and creating a project. Right now, it’s building a house.
23. What is your most marked characteristic? Determination.
24. What do you most value in your friends? Honesty and frankness.
25. Who is your favourite writer? Marc Levy.
26. Who is your hero of fiction? Doctor Gregory House.
27. Which historical figure do you most identify with? The phoenix.
28. Who are your heroes in real life? People who risk their lives to save others, like firemen.
29. What are your favourite names? Victoria, Emma, Andrea.
30. What is it that you most dislike? Hypocrisy and injustice.
31. What is your greatest regret? Being away from the world of the horse because of my pro golf career.
32. How would you like to die? During my sleep because I am quite afraid to die and I don’t want to feel my death.
33. What is your motto? Actually it’s: ‘It’s not how, but how many.’