1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? It’s winning a tournament!
2. Which living person do you most admire? I admire a lot of people. The first is my mother, Denise Schaeffer, my sister Fany and my boyfriend Francois Calmels.
3. What is your greatest extravagance? I like sunglasses, handbags and fashion.
4. What is your current state of mind? I feel so good!
5. On what occasion do you lie? A long, long time ago.
6. What is the quality you most like in a man? The legs.
7. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Sportswomen who are genuine and good sportsmanship.
8. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Come on!
9. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Sport!
10. When and where were you happiest? When I won my first LET tournament in Germany.
11. Which talent would you most like to have? Artistic talent.
12. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I don’t like to get out of bed in the morning. I would change this.
13. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My win!
14. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? A cat, or maybe a man!
15. Where would you most like to live? New York
16. What is your favorite occupation? Maybe shopping
17. What is your most marked characteristic? I think I am funny and I want to win. I am a fighter!
18. What do you most value in your friends? Never tell me what to do! Be flexible.
19. Who are your favorite writers? Don’t have one
20. Who is your hero of fiction? Maybe Wonder Woman
21. Who are your heroes in real life? My dad
22. What is your greatest regret? I don’t regret anything.
23. What is your motto? Be happy!