1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Living my life and enjoying the time at home with my family and friends and on the other hand enjoying the time on tour with the girls.
2. What is your greatest fear? Snakes.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Sometimes my stubbornness.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Dishonesty.
5. What is your greatest extravagance? I am a belt fetishist.
6. What is your current state of mind? I’ve had a great time at home and now looking forward to getting out there.
7. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Goodness as nobody is perfect.
8. On what occasion do you lie? Only little white lies.
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance? Nothing, everything is fine.
10. What is the quality you most like in a man? Loveable.
11. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Helpfulness.
12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “naaaaa”
13. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Too many to list.
14. When and where were you happiest? So far in Arras after winning the tournament as the first Austrian on the LET.
15. Which talent would you most like to have? To be a good singer.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Hmm…..good looking, straight teeth, world class golfer, great family…..I don’t change anything.
17. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Victory in France 2009.
18. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be? A bird, so I can fly around and see what’s going on all over the world. I love the freedom.
19. Where would you most like to live? Where I live now in Austria. I love my country.
20. What is your most treasured possession? My golf bag and my net book.
21. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? I am always happy: no misery.
22. What is your favorite occupation? Being a golf professional.
23. What is your most marked characteristic? A few call me “giggly” as I am smiling all the time.
24. What do you most value in your friendsDue to my job, I am often abroad, so we don’t see each other a lot, but we have contact all the time. I can talk to them about everything and that’s great.
25. Who are your favorite writers?I am sorry, but I have no idea as I really hate reading.
26. Who are your heroes?All the people who take care of other before thinking of themselves.
27. What are your favorite names?Maximilian, Benjamin, Leonie, Julia.
28. What is it that you most dislike?Tomatoes.
29. How would you like to die?Fall asleep.
30. What is your motto?“So wie’s laft so laft’s” which means “how it goes, it goes”.