1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being totally happy with one’s self.
2. What is your greatest fear? Fear doesn’t exist.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? I used to get obsessed with controlling everything.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Hypocrisy!
5. Which living person do you most admire? My mother.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? Driving an hour to eat at PF Chang’s.
7. What is your current state of mind? Expectant and looking forward to see how things are about to unfold.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Individuality…
9. On what occasion do you lie? When my father asks me if I have eaten two courses in every meal (sorry, I can’t eat so much).
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? I accept myself as how I am and how I look.
11. Which living person do you most despise? None in particular, although I want to surround myself by honest and loving people.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man? Loyalty.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Good sense of humour as well as confidence.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “Thanks”, “you know..” (I suppose when you learn a language you repeat what you hear?).
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Andreas Thorp.
16. When and where were you happiest? Winning my first LET event in Tenerife, meaning all my hard work was beginning to pay off.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? Being able to tell when someone is lying.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I suppose everything is a process of learning, so I let it be that way.
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Winning my first tournament on Tour.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Myself knowing all that I did wrong to avoid it.
21. Where would you most like to live? In an exotic place (I need to travel a little bit more to make a final decision!)
22. What is your most treasured possession? A cross that belonged to my grandmother.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Harming others to feel better about one’s self (spreading your misery to others).
24. What is your favourite occupation? Playing golf (for a living) and reading/learning.
25. What is your most marked characteristic? My smile.
26. What do you most value in your friends Their support and how they welcome me every time I come back.
27. Who are your favourite writers? Stieg Larsson, Annie Marquier (If I name them all you need two pages!).
28. Who is your hero of fiction? Elektra.
29. Which historical figure do you most identify with? Most of the historical figures are men so…go Margaret Thatcher!!!
29. Who are your heroes in real life? I think soldiers do a fantastic job for their countries.
30. What is it that you most dislike? People that overcome difficult times (I saw a documentary the other day about small kids with cancer, once cured…breath taking).
31. What are your favourite names? Elena, Andreas, Alejandro.
32. What is it that you most dislike? Lack of punctuality.
33. What is your greatest regret? I was too scared sometimes to act.
34. How would you like to die? I am too young to think about that…
35. What is your motto? ‘Al mal tiempo buena cara’ (Smile in tough times).