1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being healthy and having people that I love around me.
2. What is your greatest fear? Surviving my children.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Sometimes I’m too stubborn.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Ignorance.
5. Which living person do you most admire? My fiancé (Swedish tennis player Joachim Johansson, known as Pim-Pim).
6. What is your greatest extravagance? A built in coffee machine in my new house.
7. What is your current state of mind? Excitement mixed with a bit of fear.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Having to be good at everything. It’s ok to ask for help sometimes; I am finally learning that.
9. On what occasion do you lie? I try not to lie but sometimes I choose not to tell someone everything if I think it’s better for them not knowing.
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance? My hair can bug me sometimes otherwise overall I’m pretty happy.
11. Which living person do you most despise? George Bush.
12. What is the quality you most like in a man? Thoughtfulness and intelligence.
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Thoughtfulness and intelligence.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? Ask my friends, they probably know! If I knew I would try to stop!
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? Pim-Pim – my fiancé and father of our child.
16. When and where were you happiest? I’m an overall happy person; it doesn’t take big things to make me happy.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? A better memory! I learn things very easily but tend to forget if I don’t use it. Damn I’d be smart if my memory was great!
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? If I wanted to change something I would try to do it as soon as I realised I wanted to change it. Well, ok my hair then, as I said it can bug me sometimes, but don’t all girls say that?
19. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Giving birth to our child! I have always walked my own way and always kept believing I can achieve what I set out to achieve.
20. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Me again! Then you can live twice!
21. Where would you most like to live? In my new house!
22. What is your most treasured possession? My brain and my heart.
23. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Watching someone you love suffer and not being able to do anything about it.
24. What is your favourite occupation? Professional sports person. Not necessarily a golfer as it’s pretty much a coincidence I ended up in golf and not any other sport.
25. What do you most value in your friends That they are there even though we don’t keep in touch all the time.
26. Who are your favourite writers? Not the one that wrote the book I’m reading now anyhow! It is so feministic and blah.
27. Who are your heroes in real life? People that do something about things they dislike instead of just complaining about it.
28. What is it that you most dislike? Making phone calls to people I don’t know. The funny thing is I have no problem doing it once I do it, but I can put it off forever because I think it will make me uncomfortable.
29. What is your greatest regret? Don’t have many; you learn a lot from the mistakes you make.
30. How would you like to die? I don’t want to die but if I have to I would say all of a sudden in my sleep when I’m a hundred+ years old.
31. What is your motto? You create your own happiness.