5. Which living person do you most admire? Nelson Mandela.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? I love to have my friends for dinner and drink champagne.
7. What is your current state of mind? Content and happy.
8. On what occasion do you lie? Never, unless I would really hurt somebody I would find a way around it.
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance? Pretty much all of it.
10. Which living person do you most despise? I don’t despise people. If I don’t like somebody they don’t exist in my mind.
11. What is the quality you most like in a man? Humour, honesty and heart.
12. What is the quality you most like in a woman? Humour, honesty and heart.
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? ‘Exactly’ and ‘You know what I mean?’
14. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My husband.
15. When and where were you happiest? At this moment life is becoming a little clearer. When you get older, and you can be yourself.
16. Which talent would you most like to have? To be able to sing.
17. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? Not to get so emotional.
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Even going through a tough childhood, I see life as a glass half full.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or thing, what would it be? ROCK STAR! It used to be a white cow in India.
20. Where would you most like to live? Paris and Stockholm.
21. What is your most treasured possession? Things are not that important to me: friends are.
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? They have all been challenges that have been valuable lesson.
23. What is your favorite occupation? Rock star.
24. What is your most marked characteristic?I always speak my mind.
25. What do you most value in your friendsHumour and kindness.
26. Who are your favorite writers?James Coldwell.
27. Who is your hero of fiction?Simba in the Lion King: loved that movie.
28. Which historical figure do you most identify with?Mary (Jesus’ mother) he-he.
29. Who are your heroes in real life?People that always find time for others and people that appreciate differences in others.
30. What is it that you most dislike?People that are racist and don’t appreciate others if they are different.
31. What is your greatest regret?That I never learned French (but it’s still not too late but I better hurry).
32. How would you like to die?In my sleep.
33. What is your motto?Treat others the way you like to be treated.