1. What is your idea of perfect happiness? That you have a great balance in your life; you have a job that you are passionate about and that you are surrounded by friends and family that care about you and love you for who you are.
2. What is your greatest fear? People that I love and care about getting hurt.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? Sometimes I’m too stubborn.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Jealousy.
5. Which living person do you most admire? Every person who has worked really hard for a really long time to achieve something.
6. What is your greatest extravagance? To handle things better under pressure.
7. What is your current state of mind? Happiness.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Talent.
9. On what occasion do you lie? It rarely happens, but sometimes about what I do for living if a stranger asks.
10. Which living person do you most despise? Spoiled people who take things for granted.
11. What is the quality you most like in a man? Being considerate.
12. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “I mean” and “You know”.
13. What or who is the greatest love of your life? The love for my family and my love and passion for the game of golf.
14. When and where were you happiest? When I see my friends and family that I care so much about, happy.
15. Which talent would you most like to have? To be able to travel from one place to another fast.
16. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? To not be so addicted to Swedish candy!
17. What do you consider your greatest achievement? To get the opportunity to do what I love the most for living.
18. Where would you most like to live? Around my family!
19. What is your favourite occupation? Golf professional, of course!
20. What is your most marked characteristic? I’m tall (Anna measures 6 feet and one inch!)
21. What do you most value in your friends Honesty, understanding and that they are always there for me.
22. Who are your heroes in real life? The people who put their life in danger to save others.
23. Who are your favourite names? Jamie and Ella.
24. What is it that you most dislike? People who don’t appreciate small things and take things for granted.
25. What is your greatest regret? That I can’t spend enough time at home in Sweden throughout the year.
26. What is your motto? Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard for it.