1.What is your idea of perfect happiness? Being with someone you love.
2. What is your greatest fear? Spiders.
3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My temper.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others? Rudeness – I can’t stand it!
5. Which living person do you most admire? Me!
6. What is your greatest extravagance? My car. I recently bought a BMW: it’s well good!
7. What is your current state of mind? Pretty laid back.
8. On what occasion do you lie? Whenever I can get away with blaming something on my brothers!
9. What do you most dislike about your appearance? I have no neck.
10. Which living person do you most despise? Katie Price: she does my head in.
11. What is the quality you most like in a man? Sense of humour and eyes.
12. What is the quality you most like in a woman? To be a good friend.
13. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “I mean” and “You know”.
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse? “I’m bored now”, too often on a golf course.
15. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My family.
16. When and where were you happiest? Winning my first LET event in Tenerife, meaning all my hard work was beginning to pay off.
17. Which talent would you most like to have? Being able to sing: I’m absolutely tone deaf!
18. What do you consider your greatest achievement? Gaining my first win on the LET.
19. Where would you most like to live?Anywhere as long as I’m with people I love and enjoying myself.
20. What is your favourite occupation?Formula 1 driver: it would be very cool taking corners at 150 mph.
21. What is your most marked characteristic? My striking red hair.
22. What do you most value in your friends Loyalty.
23. Who is your hero of fiction? James Bond: the guy is a legend especially if it’s Pierce Brosnan.
24. Who are your heroes in real life? I think soldiers do a fantastic job for their countries.
25. What is it that you most dislike? Rudeness and standing in queues: I’m very impatient.
26. What is your greatest regret? I try not to.
27. What is your motto? Everything happens for a reason.