5. What is your current state of mind? Happy
6. On what occasion do you lie? I don’t like to lie.
7. What do you most dislike about your appearance? You never say!!
8.What is the quality you most like in a man? Intelligence
9.What is the quality you most like in a woman? Honesty
10. What or who is the greatest love of your life? My husband
11. When and where were you happiest? I think when I found out I was pregnant.
12. Which talent would you most like to have? Patience
13. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? I would try to be much more patient.
14. What do you consider your greatest achievement? My family
15. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? Myself
16.Where would you most like to live? In Cannes, where I live, or in Rome.
17.What is your most treasured possession? My homes.
18.What is your favorite occupation? I like to stay at home with my husband.
19.What is your most marked characteristic? I am very determined.
20.What do you most value in your friends Honesty and the fact they love me.
21.Who are your favorite writers? It’s very difficult because I like so many from Victor Hugo to even Dan Brown. Every range.
22.Which historical figure is your biggest hero?There are so many people that I really admire, like Pope John Paul II, because I am Catholic and I think he was one of the greatest popes in history and did so many things like in ’89 in Germany; he did a lot after the war; and Nelson Mandela, he is still alive but I admire him. The world is full of great people.
23.What is it that you most dislike?Snakes.
24.What is your greatest regret?For the moment I don’t have any, which is a good thing.
25.What is your motto?I think in life whatever you do, you should do it well. You shouldn’t do 100 things badly. You should throw yourself completely into whatever you do.