- Why is The Solheim Cup a special tournament?
Because it’s like a Ryder Cup and it is played once every two years. Also, you play as a team; in golf there are not many opportunities to play as a team. I love feeling the team atmosphere and playing foursome and four balls.
- Why are you looking forward to The 2015 Solheim Cup?
As a golfer every European would love to be in the team. It’s a very special week. You make new friends and you fight together for the same reason.
- What is your favourite Solheim Cup memory from 2013?
When I made the putt to win with Azahara playing against Gerina Piller and Angela Stanford in the second day four balls on the last green to win by 1, I always remember that.
- What is your favourite Solheim Cup memory of all-time?
Making history in the US! I just love feeling of the team atmosphere and being all as one! You make new friendships and it’s an unforgettable experience. A great party to celebrate the victory too.
- Who would you really like to play with from Europe if you qualify and why?
I would love to play with Aza! There is a strong connection between us. We played a lot of golf together growing up and we love playing match play! We are very competitive and playing match play shows the best of us.
- Who would you really like to face from the USA and why?
Anyone, I don’t care. I just think about beating the opponent and winning the point for Europe.
- Predicted winning score:
15-13 for Europe.
- What would it mean for Europe to win three in a row?
It would be awesome! It would mean a lot for Europe but I think we all need to be in the present and think about Solheim Cup this year; what happened in the last one is already history. Goooo europeeee!