Dame Laura Davies is unquestionably one of the best golfers to have ever played the game. She started her career on the Ladies European Tour in 1985 and that year went on to win both the Rookie of the Year and Order of Merit titles. Davies has gone on to secure 87 professional wins across the world including 4 Majors, 45 wins on the LET, 20 wins on the LPGA and 12 Solheim Cup Team Europe appearances.
Recently, during the break from Tour, Davies has been taking to social media to provide a range of weekly tips to help amateurs improve their games and they have been proving a real hit with fans.
You can watch the tip videos below. Give them a go!
- Knockdown shot to control the distance
- Short game – chipping
- Mental game and blocking out danger
- Playing from plugged lies in the bunker
- Putting – the forward press
- Course management – amateurs not taking enough club
- Playing from divots