- Why is The Solheim Cup a special tournament?
It’s the only tournament every two years that you play as a team. It’s very special.
- Why are you looking forward to The 2015 Solheim Cup?
Because mainly it’s in Europe. I never played a Solheim Cup in Europe. I missed the 2011 one because of the birth of my daughter.
- What is your favourite Solheim Cup memory from 2013?
The long putt I made on the Saturday to increase the lead. When you make a shot for your team that’s very crucial you feel so great!
- What is your favourite Solheim Cup memory of all-time?
Every first tee shot! So much more pressure than usual. At that moment you want to disappear, but afterwards, it’s such a nice experience when you’ve done it.
- Who would you really like to play with from Europe if you qualify and why?
I don’t care, I’m very flexible.
- Who would you really like to face from the USA and why?
A big name like Michelle Wie or Stacy Lewis. To beat such great players, you’re game has to be strong.
- Predicted winning score:
Impossible to say!
- What would it mean for Europe to win three in a row?
To break the momentum of USA’s dominance in the matches overall. It would mean that European female golfers are as good as the best players in the world and it can bring a lot of good things to LET, hopefully more sponsors!