- Why is The Solheim Cup a special tournament?
Solheim Cup brings what golf is all about to the table! The core values in golf, the sportsmanship, hard competitions, highs and lows, team spirit! And most important, the friendships you build with your teammates.
- Why are you looking forward to The 2015 Solheim Cup?
I can’t wait to compete on our soil.
- What is your favourite Solheim Cup memory from 2013?
Obviously to win for the first time on US ground was great to be a part of, but also to see how the rookies played their hearts out.
- What is your favourite Solheim Cup memory of all-time?
It’s tough to compare the seven teams I’ve been part of. They all have their own story to tell. But Solheim Cup in Barsebäck 2003, was one that I look back at and I still get goose bumps. The Saturday four ball with Annika against Kelly Robbins and Laura Diaz was an epic match.
- Who would you really like to play with from Europe if you qualify and why?
I’ll play with everyone!
- Who would you really like to face from the USA and why?
Whoever I play, I’ll fight to get the point!
- Predicted winning score:
I think it will be a close Cup, but I want to say Europe 15-13.
- What would it mean for Europe to win three in a row?